23 October 2020

Spooktacular Makes

 Good Morning and happy Friday!

Welcome back to another Daring Cardmakers challenge. This week its my turn to set the challenge and I would love to see your

'Spooktacular Makes'

Show us your spooky cards or other spooky makes for Halloween. You can have scary pumpkins, ghosts, witches, bats, spiders, skeletons........... the spookier the better.

For my card I decided to create a Triple Cube card. This was my first attempt at this type of card and I loved how it turned out. Once I had assembled the base cubes I went about decorating it with patterned papers and some coordinating plain papers. Once I had attached these I added the die cut the pumpkins and spider webs. 



I also die cut some bats and attached them to some stripes of acetate and adhered them on the inside of the tallest cube. This gave the illusion that the bats were flying.


I attached a die cut sentiment with the word 'BOO' just in the centre of the two smaller cubes. I also added some gems to create eyes for the pumpkin and the spiders abdomen.
This card folds perfectly flat and can fit into a 6x6 envelope but without the bats 😄.

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.



 Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog:

 https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com


Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

No comments:

Post a Comment