16 April 2021

Black and White Plus 1

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Today I'm back with another new challenge and this week its been set by design team member Mirri. The challenge is to use black, white and one other colour of your choice. It can be any colour and you can use it only a little or a lot or even different shades of it. Just as you like.


For my card I have used a black and white stripped card in the background. I used some seedless preserve oxide ink and sprinkled some pixie powders onto it and then sprayed some water onto it. I picked up the colour with some water colour card. Once dry I used a die cut from Miss P loves geometrics and stencilled through with the same colour. This added interest to the background, I then doodled along the outer edges with a fine liner pen. I added the frame from the same set in white and added some stems from the botanicals set in black. My sentiment is from the Words Sticker collection by Leonie Pujol. I added some splatters with a posca pen and there you have it a black and white card with one colour.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana


4 comments:

  1. This is a real beauty Rizwana
    Have a good w/e

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful! I love the purple background you made, the doodled frame and the cute sentiment sticker. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the colour,simple die-cut and doodled borders
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this one...

    ReplyDelete