08 October 2021

Awesome Autumn- Daring Cardmakers Challenge.

Hello and welcome back to my blog!

So I guess its offically Autumn!!! The leaves are changing and displaying a beautiful array of autumnal colours. My morning walks through the park and the crunching sounds of dried leaves beneath my feet are a definate reminder of the changing season. Hasn't this year gone by super fast!! This weeks Daring Cardmakers Challenge is set by our DT member Shabneez and its called;

AWESOME AUTUMN
 
Shabneez also shares her love of this beautiful season and would love to see your autumn makes.




I have created a quick and simple card by layering a grey corrugated card wrapped with some string. I die cut some leaves in a few autumn colours and inked the edges with some brown ink. I added a sentiment and some sequins to finish it off. I love how the colours pop on the grey bachground. I hope you like my take on this weeks challenge.
 


Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com


Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

2 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful Autumn leaves agsinst the black and whate background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carol for your lovely comments x

      Delete