29 October 2021

Halloween Inspired- Daring Cardmakers Challenge

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Its Friday which means we have a new challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers blog. This week we would love to see 

Halloween Inspired 

cards. So you could make a traditional kind of Halloween card, but it doesn't have to be ghosts and witches, instead, you could choose to use  Halloween colours (black, purple and orange), or Autumn things like pumpkins and apples, or creatures connected to the season such black cats and cute owls.


I decided to go with Halloween colours, bats, pumpkins and spider webs. After choosing some of my base colours I matted the green onto some dark grey and then adhered that to my main card. I then punched some hexagon shapes from my remaining coloured and patterned papers. I die cut the pumpkin, bats snd spider web out of black and orange cardstock. I then arranged them onto my main card and then added a die cut word BOO out of silver glitter card. To finish it off I added some silver flags and some gems. 


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. 
Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana


2 comments:

  1. Love the use of the hexagons to form the pattern behind the die cut shapes - fab card Rizwana!

    ReplyDelete