01 October 2021

October Elemental Inspiration-Daring Cardmakers Challenge

  Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Its the first Friday of the month and its time for another Elemental Inspiration Challenge. This months mood board is full of inspirational elements set by DT member Ruth.To join in all your need to do is to choose 3 elements for your card. Remember colours count as one element.

 Here are a few more ideas: Stained Glass, Windows (or apertures), Colours, Layout, Rabbits (or other animals), Textures, Chevron Pattern, Furnishings, Plants...


For this challenge I chose stained glass, window, colours and a bunny. I used a stencil and distress oxides to create my background. I then spent some time doodling over the design using a black fineliner pen. I then cut up the background into smaller squares and rectangles, placing them slightly apart onto a contrasting plain coloured cardstock with foampads. I then mounted the background onto black cardstock and then onto my main card base. I die cut a tag out of the same colour and added some vellum around it. I coloured and fussy cut a little rabbit from one of Aallandcreate stamp sets by Janet Klein snd adhered that to the tag. To finish it off I added a bow and some sparkle using my sparkle pens and a sentiment.


I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks challenge. Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all a very happy weekend. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card love the stecilled background and great stained glass window design
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete