22 July 2020

Accordian File Folder - Scrap Lab DT


Hello everyone Senior Scrap Lab Tech Rizwana here today. I have a lovely project to share with you today. It's an Accordian File Folder which I created to keep all my die cuts and stamped images in so I don't keep losing them when I need them.


 I created the base out of plain card and covered it with paper from the Colour of Memories collection. For the accordian I used the matching plain card and also added a plain border at the top of the front and back covers.





I fussy cut some of the flowers and leaves from one of the sheets and added them to the front. Then I attached the pocket pieces and adhered them to the accordian pieces on both sides, adding punched circles for the tabs at the top. To finish it off I attached a length of organza ribbon underneath the base and tied a bow at the top. This will help keep my die cuts in place and stop them from falling out.
Thank you for stopping by and hope you enjoyed your visit today.
 Hugs Rizwana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment