17 July 2020

Frida Kahlo - Daring Card Makers Challenge

Hello and Happy Friday,

Today I'm back with another Daring Card Makers Challenge which is set by DT member Svenja. The challenge is to create a card either based on Frida Kahlo's life and work or her country of origin, Mexico. Think bold colours, flowers, toucans and sombreros. Sounds fun right?



For my card, I decided to use one of Aall&Create's stamps by Janet Klein (#360 Wish). I just think this cute character can pose as Frida Kahlo on my card with all those lovey flowers in her hair. I cut some patterned papers with bold coloured lines and matted it onto my base card. After that, I cut some flowers co-ordinating in colour and arranged them onto my card. I placed my character onto a die-cut circle and then stamped the grass and sentiment from another Aall&Create stamp set (#255 Bird Lover).
I really enjoyed creating this bright and bold card for this challenge. I hope you like my take on this week's challenge and have been inspired to create something beautiful.



Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.

Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a very happy week. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

3 comments:

  1. Love you card so bright and fun. The image is fabulous too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love that she os channeling her inner Frieda with her pretty floral headress, Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun take on the theme! Love your Frida and all of the colours!

    ReplyDelete