10 July 2020

Deckchair Stripes And Sunny Spots


Good morning and welcome back to my blog for another Daring Cardmakers Challenge. This weeks challenge is set by DT member Kathy and its called:

Deckchair Stripes and Sunny Spots

Just the sound of that makes me smile as it says summer time, fun and holidays to me. I hope we see the return of some summer weather soon rather than rain everyday.



For my card I created an inky background with my distress oxides using some  bright colours and applying them in random areas. I die cut lots of different sized circles on a separate piece of card and then mounted it on top of the inked background. This just allows some of the colours to show through the circles. I then coloured and fussy cut my cute elephant image from the Hey Cutie stamp set by Tracey Hey. I mounted the image onto a striped piece of card and added my sentiment from the Mwah stamp set also by Tracey. I just love how this card turned out all bright and summery, absolutely loved this challenge.


Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
 I hope you like my take on this week's challenge and have been inspired to create something beautiful.

Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a very happy week. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Rizwana this is stunning! I love your colourful inky spots with the black and white stripes and I always love the Tracey Hey stamps, cute! Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and colourful card Rizwana! So lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and fun - like a ball bath :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, its so bright and cheerful and your spots are just glorious colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the aperatures in the crisp white to show the colourful background, great card Rizwana!

    ReplyDelete