22 July 2020

Camera Card - Scrap Lab DT


Hello Senior Scrap Lab Tech Rizwana back again to share another fun project with you. Today I'm sharing a card I made in the shape of a camera using my WRM keepers 123 board. I had seen a few cards made like this but they were always small in size, so I decided to create one, out of an A4 sheet of card.





 I cut the card in half lengthways and folded it in half. This will give me two cards and less waste. Using the punch board I created the tab at the top of the card to create the shape of a camera. I then decorated the card using papers from the Charming Collection.




I used the epoxy stickers for the viewfinder and buttons. For the lens I cut a couple of circles and added a flair button for the centre and finished it off with one of the sentiments from the same collection. You could add photos in place of the flair button to give it a personal touch.
I hope you enjoyed your visit today, so until next time take care hugs Rizwana xx


No comments:

Post a Comment