24 July 2020

Three Musketeers - Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Good Morning and Happy Friday!
I'm back with another Daring Cardmakers Challenge. This weeks challenge is set by DT member Joanne and its called ;

The Three Musketeers.

Its the birthday of the author Alexander Dumas today- The Three Musketeers is probably his most famous work and the Daring Cardmakers challenge is set to show three of something on your cards this week.



Well I have Three Musketeers of my own and I though it would be a great idea to have them featured on my card. I came across one of Janet Klein's digital stamps that really remind me of my three boys. I coloured my images using pencils and alcohol markers.


 I then created my background using oxide inks (salty ocean, wilted violet and spiced marmalade). I used the same inks to create interest in the background with some Aall and Create stencils and stamps. I stamped the grass and bird from another Janet Klein stamp set, and doodled the rest of the edges with a fine black pen. Now that my background is complete, I arranged my characters and words onto it. I really enjoyed this challenge and had so much fun creating this card.
 I hope you like my take on this week's challenge and have been inspired to create something beautiful.




Show us some of your creations and don't forget to share on the Daring Cardmakers blog or our Facebook page Daring Cardmakers Create and Share.
Thank you so much for stopping by I wish you all a very happy week. Check out all the inspiration from the DT over on the Daring Cardmakers blog https://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

Crafty Hugs,
Rizwana




2 comments:

  1. Why does this lot have me thinking of Southpark? (No offense!) A fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, these three look like they're up to mischief - hope yours are really good boys! Great fun card Rizwana!

    ReplyDelete