22 July 2020

Butterfly Card and Eiffel Tower Card - Scrap Lab DT


Hello Senior Scrap Lab Tech Rizwana here. Today I have created two cards using the Charming paper collection. 



For the first card I layered some of the pretty papers on to my main card base. Then I created a border with some of the coordinating colours and placed it in the centre of the card. I fussy cut some of the butterflies from one of the papers and a sentiment which I layered on to some mirri card. To finish it off I added some gems to the centres of the butterflies and an epoxy sticker from the collection.



For the second card I created a black card base and then layered some of the papers on top. I created a decorative border using coordinating papers and a border punch. I cut out one of the picture cards from one of the papers to use as a topper. I added some of the die-cut embellishments and attached them on to the main topper with a tiny bulldog clip. I fussy cut one of the butterflies and attached some gems. To finish it off I added some organza ribbon and one of the epoxy stickers.

Well that's it for today folks hope you enjoyed your visit. Have a lovely day hugs Rizwana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment