22 July 2020

ATC Holder and ATC's - ScrapLab DT


Hello Senior Lab Tech Rizwana here today. I know I've been a little quiet lately but I'm back and ready to share some lovely projects with you all. 
So today I'm showcasing an ATC holder and some ATC's I've created using the Charming Collection. I created the holder from one sheet of 12x12 paper and added some chipboard for the covers to make it sturdy. I also attached a piece of ribbon as a closure before I adhered the front covers. I then created some ATC's for each pocket, which fit the holder perfectly. 






This was a really fun project to make and can be a great little gift for someone. You could add little photos to each page and write messages to go inside each pocket too. I hope you enjoyed your visit today and have been inspired to create something beautiful.  Until next time have a lovely day hugs Rizwana xx


No comments:

Post a Comment